Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2012

ne033x Phone Sex Adventure 2




Okay, it all started out pretty innocent. Her profile said she was a vampire and I was drunk. And although the getting to know her part was interesting, I will cut right to the good stuff.

HER: did you hear that?
ME: heck yeah! that’s hot!
HER: I want to run my tongue all over your body.
ME: me too! i want to do that to you.
HER: are you-
ME: hold on. “WHAT MOM?! I’M ON THE FONE! GOD!” sorry. go on.
HER: i thought you said you were alone?
ME: i am. that was my roommate. it’s cool. go on.
HER: oh. okay. cool. i’m super wet. are you hard.
ME: baby, i’m hard as a fuckin rock here.
HER: i want you so bad.
ME: i want to lick you- hold on. shit. “FUCK! I’M BUSY MOM!” sorry. i can taste you baby.
HER: i want to suck your hard- (clicking sound)
MOM: danny? (my real name)
ME: “JESUS CHRIST MOM! I’M ON THE FONE!”
MOM: who are you talking to?
ME: a friend mom! hang up please!
MOM: oh. is it randy? hi randy!
ME: no. it’s not randy, mom. “GOD! HANG UP!” (hanging up sound)
ME: sorry babe.
MOM: it’s okay, danny.
ME: ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment