Search This Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2012

One Of The Most Touching Comments Ever Received




"I cry. Every time I hear that chorus. I am a 14 year-old boy. My brother leaves for the Air Force on January 24, 2012. Which is 2days from the day this comment was posted. A salute is given to America. And all of the soldiers."


I receive comments on my videos daily, and a lot of them truly touch my heart and soul in one way or another, and then there's the few that really make me stop and think. And, please - for just a minute - leave politics and your personal beliefs about war on the table for just a minute. But yeah - this young man's relatively short comment really floored me tonight and I just wanted to share it.

I just received it, and have yet to reply, so I'm going to really think about the things to say to a young kid dealing with his brother - someone he truly cares for - going off to war.

No comments:

Post a Comment