Search This Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Marky G Rocks - Seymour Duncan Hot Rails VS EMG 81




OH MY GOD!!!

WOW!!!

You owe it to yourself to check out more of Mark's remarkable guitar MASTERY at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MarkyGRocks?feature=watch

I have not heard this level of - I don't even have words to describe it, but Joe Satriani has nothing on Mark!

As always, please be sure to share his music with everyone you can! Remember, The music industry is often a cold wench of a materialistic bitch, and the much of the time it needs us little consumers to promote genuine talent! I want to make it perfectly clear that I have been promoting independant musicians since I first got involved in the music business years ago! I DO NOT MAKE A SINGLE DIME FOR WHAT I DO EITHER!!! My reward is the promotion of great and talented music!!! Keeping the heart of the art alive!!! So, when you see a musician I promote - and you like what you hear - share the love with as many people as you can!!! Believe in an industry that can be about the talent instead of the dollar signs!! WHAT DOES MUSIC MEAN TO YOU?

In Mark's words:

"In my opinion the best 2 pickups on the market are Seymour Duncan & EMG, In particular the high output Hot Rails & the EMG 81. So; i thought i'd do a little comparison for those out there who have asked questions relating to what is the best, so you can make your own mind up. Both the pickups are totally different animals and both have there individual aspects.

Hope you like.

Mark"

No comments:

Post a Comment