Search This Blog

Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Mood & Relationship Between Photographer & Model Means Everything

I've always stressed that a good working relationship - and mood - between the photographer and model means the difference between great and just good photos!

I'm going to present some photoshoot examples which I believe illustrate this point. All are extremely beautiful and talented models, but I believe you'll be able to easily notice the differences in the way the models pose.

I will let the slideshows speak for themselves. Be sure to pay special attention to the models facial expressions. When I look at photos from a shoot, I can notice right away the relationship between the photographer and model - even watch the moods progress and change as the shoot goes on.

I want to stress that all the example photos are great, but you should be able to notice the differences. It all boils down to photos that come alive - that show emotions.

The first is of Ella:





The next is Molly:



The next is Diana:



And the final example is Linde:




I always stress a good working relationship between model and photographer, and even if it's an on location first time meet, it pays off to take the time to get to know each other and - ABOVE ALL ELSE - to become comfortable and work together as far as what to expect from the shoot!

A PICTURE PAINTS A THOUSAND WORDS!

ne033x

No comments:

Post a Comment