Search This Blog

Friday, April 20, 2012

ne033x IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!




Okay, that's not the important announcement, but it is late-breaking and horrifying.

NOT!

As some of you may have known, some of my videos have been blocked from being viewed in certain countries due to some idiotic copyright rule youtube has. Well, I am in the process of fixing that, so very soon any of my videos should be viewable anywhere in the world.

In the process, you may see older videos being posted again, so I'm asking you to bare with me because I'm actually going to be reposting every video that was previously blocked.

More crap with the RIAA!!!

Okay, not so much the RIAA, but the personages they pay to police the internet! They really need to come up with a better system.

Anyhow, I should be finished in a week or two, and just wanted to give everyone a heads up!

Big LOVE,
ne033x

No comments:

Post a Comment