Search This Blog

Monday, May 21, 2012

ne033x Spring Music Event

Hey Guys! And Gals!

First of all, I want to give a SUPER HUGE shout out to all the ABSOLUTELY TALENTED independant musicians out there! I haven't had the chance to touch base with some of you - that I promote on my site - so I want to take a moment to give you the skinny on ne033x, and what it's all about. I guess this also goes out to all viewers from all over the world who have TRULY made ne033x what it is today! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Anyhow, ne033x is all about keeping the art and soul of music alive!

I really cannot say it anymore clearer than that! I believe in the spirit of music as an art form, and for those of you who are not familiar with the current "music business", I will tell you that it is motivated by one thing - money! Please don't get me wrong, because - OF COURSE - all artists wish to be rewarded for their work, and there is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with that! BUT... popular - mainstream - music has evolved into an industry ran by corporations with one motivation - money! As far as love and respect for the creative genius of the artists that create this wonderful art form, anyone who's had to deal with recording contracts know that it's all about the almighty dollar! And in the process, I feel that it's killed off the true artistic meaning of music! And - sadly - the motivation of many of the artists to continue on their journey to success!

I won't go into the logistics of who controls the music industry, nor even the numerous cases of "veiled" threats by legal reps to either "make or break you", or "if you don't sign this contract you will be blowing your one chance at fame and fortune"! I'll just say that I've been battling the Recording Industry Association of America, or R.I.A.A., for years, and am very proud to say that I've made progress towards protecting the rights of musicians and those who promote the art - from managers to promoters, and the DJs and VJs who are often restricted from playing what they want by corporate fat cats!

Anyways, we've been experimenting with what you - the viewers - are into as far as site content, and that may explain the wide variety of stuff we've been posting for the past month or two. I'm trying to build up a great catalog of musical talent, so that explains the wide variety of music videos we post here. Additionally, there's a lot of content for photographer's and film makers, and I want to continue that because I think good music video production helps getting music out there. And, music videos are just cool! ;-P Additionally, I'm going to be concentrating on content assisting independent artists with music and video production, dealing with all the legal B.S., and basically every aspect of expanding your musical careers in a safe and intelligent way!

I know, due to all of the communications that some of you artists must get, that I ABSOLUTELY have to make crystal clear what me and this site is all about! First of all, I make my money from royalties from my videos, photography and my written work. The royalties generated from ne033x - the blog - are now enough to support it's mission, which I hope i just explained, and in no way take away royalties made from your own videos or content. AND... the more views you  and I get, the more money and public attention we both get, so it's a win-win for all of us! If you don't know how to monetize your material, please ask, and I will help you with all of that!

So, that is the motivation I have! I genuinely love music as an art form, and I'm doing my part to promote and expand on this! If you want to be an active participant in this little project, please - PLEASE - feel free to communicate with me personally to add input, tips, criticism, and anything that you feel would make this site better. MOST OF ALL, please contact me with any questions you have concerning your musical careers, and I will find answers for you! That goes for links to videos or events you want me to share on ne033x!!! The best way to contact me is through my facebook account, and that's because it's linked to my mobile and it just makes it real easy for me. PLEASE do not get discouraged if i don't answer immediately - I am very busy, but i do read and answer all correspondence!

So, beginning right now - at the posting of this announcement - we are beginning a five day advertising and marketing campaign, which basically means I've paid money to advertise on several different internet search engines, and I'm not going to make any promises, but I expect - and hope - for alot of hits in these next five days! In a nutshell - this is the big "start-up"! Now is the time to get me any material you want to share!

That's it, guys! And gals! ;-) Let's do this! And I really hope this takes off! I want you to know that many of you musicians deserve to be heard by the world!!! That's what it's all about!!

Very sincerely,
BIG LOVE,
Danny Watson aka ne033x

P.S. The event has been postponed until now due to issues with google and another SEO, AND... a technical glitch! SO... it is finally getting underway today! The ad reads:


No comments:

Post a Comment