Search This Blog

Friday, July 6, 2012

Bubz - Secrets of Truly Happy People




To all of my beautiful friends on Youtube,


This video is made to encourage everybody out there that Happiness is closer than you think. Reading all your troubled emails and messages really inspired and moved me to make this video on being Truly Happy from the Inside out. Everybody IS on the hunt for happiness right? Everything we ever do is aimed towards being happy. Who doesn't want to be happy? It's proven that happy people live longer and healthier lives. So the question is, why are there so many miserable people on earth today? Our lifestyles are better than ever but we feel more miserable than ever.




This video took me almost 2 months to plan and in this time, I did a lot of soul searching, reading, research and writing. It's my happiest project yet and I've had the most incredible journey putting this video together. I would sleep late feeling inspired and I would be too excited to go to bed.

I really hope that this video will touch you in some way to ignite a spark within you to have hope in yourself in the World. I hope you will walk away with something from this video and keep it close to your heart forever.


The reason Youtube is so important to me is because it changed me to become a better person. I finally realize what it means when people say "The more you give, the more you receive".

It's an honour hearing you guys tell me that I've made a positive impact in your lives but you guys have no idea what you have also done for me. Thank you so much for allowing me to be in your lives. Thank you so much for inspiring me in so many ways. You teach me valuable lessons, you motivate me to go out there and persevere and you inspire me to live in the moment. Youtube has been such a wonderful journey and I wouldn't have gotten here without you all. I am forever grateful.


Thank you for giving me the opportunity to make this video. It's not edited in anyway that's impressive but I hope the words were powerful enough to move you. It's my most special video yet because it means the most to me. I believe that Happiness is so much more important than how we look. Most cases, we need to deal with what's inside rather than what's outside.




If this video ignited you to smile, please share this video and spread a little hope, happiness and love today. Happiness is viral right?

I also want to say that this video was hugely inspired by these wonderful authors. Here are some of the books that I read for reference. Just encase you want to check them out for yourself.




Living Beyond your Feelings by Joyce Meyer (I also gained inspiration from her Christian podcasts)
Happy for No Reason by Marci Shimoff (This book was amazing!!!)
More Beauty less Beast by Debora M Coty
Feel Happy Now by Michael Neill
8 Rules of Happiness by Karl Moore


Music: Instrumentals by Hillsong United. The songs were "You Hold Me Now" and "From The Inside Out".

Turning to Christ has made the biggest impact in my life. I wake up everyday smiling with the best reason to be Happy. I'm nothing without Him. In my happy moments, I praise Him. In my difficult moments, I seek Him. In my quiet moments, I worship Him. In my painful moments, I trust him. In every moment, I thank Him. Praise the Lord.

"The Happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything they have" - Unknown.

Your friend, Bubz xx

_______________

Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/bubzbeauty

Subscribe to my Vlog channel:
http://www.youtube.com/bubzvlogz

Shop the Bubbi Makeup Brushes & Clothing Line:
http://www.shopbubbi.com

Connect with me at the Bubzbeauty Fanpage where I chill n catch up with you guys ^^
http://www.facebook.com/ItsBubz

My Instagram: itsbubz

No comments:

Post a Comment