Search This Blog

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Casey McQuillen - I Want You To Kiss Me




http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/i-want-you-to-kiss-me-single/id539483958

"Hey guys! I'm really excited to share my first ever music video to my new original song "I Want You To Kiss Me"!
The single is available NOW on iTunes, so go check it out.
Please go to my website www.CaseyMcQuillen.com and leave a comment in the guest book with your thoughts on the video
And like my Facebook music page at www.Facebook.com/CaseyMcQuillenFanPage!"

-Casey

Lyrics:
When I say "I had a good time tonight"
I mean, "Your eyes are beautiful
And I think my hand might fit in yours
So pull me in, pull me in"

When I say "Thanks for walking me home"
I mean, "How do you exist?"
When I say, "Ok...goodnight"
I want you to kiss me, want you to kiss me, want you to kiss me

Underneath the street lamp
Next to my apartment
Long after the cabs have all gone home

Baby, look the moons out
Shining on what we found
Time is running low
I want you to kiss me, I want you to kiss me, I want you to kiss me
Before you go

So carve our names on that tree
And don't resist the butterflies
Waste our days at the beach
And pull me in, pull me in

We'll walk along the riverbeds
And talk until I fall asleep
Baby you remember when
You first kissed me, first kissed me, first kissed me

Chorus

When I say, "I'm cold," I want you to hold me
Say "I'm fine," I'm probably not
And if I say that I love you
That means I probably do

Chorus 2x

No comments:

Post a Comment