Search This Blog

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Emily Landis - What Are You Doin For The Rest Of My Life?



Well I found you a few months ago
And honestly I didn't know
that strangers could become inseparable
now everywhere I go I think of you
and find in everything I do
that I would rather be with you
So as the time is passin by I sit here and I
Wonder why you ever have to go,
You never have to go

What are you doin for the rest of my, the rest of my life?
I won't settle for anyone else, and if that makes me selfish I don't mind
If I could lay here all the time with you and watch the sunlight sinkin through the blinds you hold me tight
What are you doin for the rest of my, the rest of my life?

And now we're sayin goodbye on my porch
I never knew that time would put me in the position
To say goodbye to my best friend
I hope that sometimes I still cross your mind
I know you're on mine all the time
Why did you have to go?
Baby you don't have to go

As the tears run down my face
I watch you from the window pane
Your car is drivin up the street
Our time together bittersweet
I won't forget the way you cared
Your loving heart with me you shared
So as we go our separate ways
I wonder maybe if someday
Fate might send you back my way

No comments:

Post a Comment