Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Andrea Cox: How are you showing up? Day seven of my fast!



This beautiful lady is Andrea Cox, and I am very proud to call her my friend. I've been wanting to feature some healthy living material along with all the normal stuff, and when I asked Andrea if she minded if I featured her videos here on ne033x, she said, yes!

Okay, I have a few friends in the healthy living business, and my friends know that I like to follow a healthy lifestyle as best I can. I believe we begin to see life in a new "fresh" light when we start ridding our bodies of the many chemicals and unnatural pollutants that most of us have just become accustomed to in society. I first noticed this when I moved to Denmark, and noticed I couldn't find most of the stuff I liked from the U.S.. I soon learned that these things were found to be toxic and unhealthy, therefore the Danish government outlawed them. I slowly got used to this healthy diet, and didn't realize it until a trip to Ireland. Soonafter my first meal there, I found myself in my hotel room, sick as a very sick dog.

Anyhow, enough of my banter, I am very honored to feature Andrea Cox here. She is not just beautiful on the outside, she is absolutely beautiful on the inside as well, and she's smart too. I absolutely love the message she is sending out! And, I hope anyone who wants more of Andrea to drop in on her at her website:

http://thehealthyhaven.net/

And, also on her youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheHealthyHavennet1?feature=watch

And, her facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/TheHealthyHaven

No comments:

Post a Comment