Search This Blog

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Andrea Cox: Overcoming Eating Times! Eat When You're Hungry, Not Just Because It's Eight, Noon or Six o'clock



"Hello Facebook, Twitter and You Tube family! I am so grateful that all of you are here with me in my kitchen today! WOW folks I'm on day 8 of my water fast here in Santa Rosa California and I pre recorded this not just for you but also for myself! I knew that this would be coming up in my mind while i was here doing my fast. Lets work on this together...shall we?"
 -Andrea

 If you want more great tips, I urge you to sign up for Andrea's newsletter at:

 http://www.thehealthyhaven.net

Her site is chalked full of healthy living stuff, and she offers an excellent Digital Detox Program at a VERY reasonable cost. I highly recommend it!

Additional info about her juice fasting/raw food retreats can be found here:

 www.alkalizewithandrea.com

 I want to make it clear that I make nothing from sharing Andrea's message. I absolutely think she does the best job at teaching the ways of a healthy and wholesome life! And, a lot of us can really use that!
 -ne033x

No comments:

Post a Comment